AA Insurance Review - Car, Home, Life

Thursday 5 September 2013

AA Insurance is no doubt one of the most remarkable brands in the UK. They offer several financial service products, and insurance is frankly one of their most popular ones. Upon landing onto their website, I got to say that I was generally in love with their sophisticated, yet simple to browse website.

I have read several other reviews based on AA in the past and the majority that I found tend to be positive. There were cases where customers were able to enjoy great breakdown cover and have their vehicle rescued when they were unable to do anything on the motorway.

Having a look through their website, two insurance types stood out.

Car Insurance

The first thing that I looked at was their car insurance. What really dazed me is the fact that their coverage is rated 5 stars, and also comes with rewards such as discounts on motoring and several lifestyle products. There is an uninsured driver promise where you won’t have to pay excess if you are damaged by an uninsured driver. All of these things really made me interested. Best of all, if you get a quote through their website you will be able to enjoy a discount.

Home Insurance

Our homes are what we all work towards having. Don’t let what you have worked so hard for get damaged and then leave you with nothing. Four different plans are available; Buildings Insurance, Contents Insurance, Prestige Home Insurance and Holiday Insurance. As I can see, all types of homes can be insured and covers for things like damages, fire, theft and liability when someone gets injured inside your home.

I saw that AA Insurance also offer several other insurance selections such as Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Van Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance and Pet Insurance. There was even a link that took me to see more insurance. Seeing so many products, I am confident to say that you will be able to receive professional service.

Don’t let the worst in life get to you. I decided to obtain a quote through their website and then compare that amount to another random insurer of the same plan. I was surprised to see that the discount I was awarded for making a purchase online was able to beat the price of the other insurance company. The process to do so was easy and there were hardly any difficult questions asked. I hardly spent more than a few seconds on each question.

AA Insurance has been rated 3.5 out of 5 by Insurance Reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Insurance Reviews | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates